2020-04-16, AO Arzinger: «Thinking outside the box in managing risks associated with labor and contractual relations»гостевое посещение
Topic: “Thinking outside the box in managing risks associated with labor and contractual relations.”
Markiyan Malskyi – partner, co-head of the practice of resolution of international disputes and arbitration at Arzinger lawyer.
Oksana Karel – Counsel, Co-Head of the Arzinger International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Practice, attorney.
Alesya Pavlinskaya is an advisor to the labor law and corporate law practitioner at Arzinger.
Tatiana Slabko is a senior lawyer in the Intellectual Property and Data Protection Practice of Arzinger.
Issues for discussion:
1. Work during quarantine (remote / home work, simple, unpaid leave, sick leave);
2. Optimization of the employer’s costs and resources due to the introduction of quarantine;
3. Data protection and privacy: what has changed with the COVID-19 pandemic?;
4. What are the minimum steps you can take now to control contractual losses: due diligence, insurance, restructuring, and the like;
5. Is there force majeure a panacea for exoneration? What circumstances are considered force majeure and when should they be reported ?;
6. Litigation or Arbitration: Circumstances that are constantly changing.