2022-10-18, Mykhailo Kolisnyk: «A neural network, how it works in the machine’s memory and in the human head»гостевое посещение
Questions of the meeting: - Neural network: how it works and what it means for the future labor market - In simple words: how we think is at the level of neuronal cells
Mykhailo Kolisnyk — President of CFO Club Ukraine, managing partner of FASS company, professor of KSE. Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor.
Questions of the meeting:
– The neural network: how it works and what it means for the future of the labor market
– In simple words: how we think – at the level of neuron cells
– What are the types of neurons: how they help to perceive, transmit and respond to information
– Signal in neurons and in the spaces between them (synapses)
– What are some chemicals that affect our thinking and why some of them should not be used
– The neuron was created by mathematicians – similarities and differences from the biological on
– Neural network in computers: how a set of neurons works – neural layers, communication between neurons, signal modeling function, feedback
– Creation of neural networks and training of neural networks: differences between biological and mathematical neural networks
– Use of neural networks to analyze financial statements, identify suspicious financial statements, check grammar
– How the future will change with neural networks: problems of artificial intelligence
The meeting takes place within the framework of the club program.
If you are not a member of the club, a “Guest visit” is provided for you. You can use it once. The guest visit is valid only for the CFO. The organizers have the right to refuse participation, as the number of guest places is limited.