2022-10-11, Round table with bankers: “Lending market and foreign exchange operations: current state and prospects”гостевое посещение
Meeting with representatives of the country's leading banks
– Alexander Matyushenko, member of the board of the Southern Joint-Stock Bank, director of the corporate business department
– Ermakov Serhiy, Chairman of the Board of Ukreximbank
– Pleshkunova Tetyana Valeriivna – Vice President of ALFA-BANK, Director of work with trade, pharmaceutical, development and service enterprises
– Serhiy Magdych – Deputy Chairman of the Board, member of the Supervisory Board of FUIB Bank
– Volodymyr Dubey, Chairman of the Board of Taskombank
And also representatives from PrivatBank, UKRGAZBANK, OTP BANK, Raiffeisen Bank, MTB Bank.
The format is a Zoom webinar.
Questions of the meeting:
- Plans for financing Ukrainian business: what industries, products, new ideas.
Is it planned to finance modernization projects of heating systems of industrial enterprises?
That is, the transition from gas heating to alternative types of heating.
Partner programs in rural areas – which banks work under which conditions.
- Which banks are ready to lend to businesses without collateral and on what terms?
- What new IT banking products have appeared and are planned?
- I would like to hear about the security of guaranteeing deposits.
- What are the trends in UAH deposit rates?
- What approaches to risk assessment do banks use when analyzing a client when issuing new or extending the term of previously issued credit financing?
- Are short-term instruments available now, such as overdraft, factoring, etc.? What are the client requirements and security? What are the average market rates?
- Are documentary instruments such as letter of credit and bank guarantee currently available? What are the client requirements and security? What are the average market rates?
- Questions regarding lending to enterprises under the “5-7-9” program
It took 3 months to gain the experience of processing a loan and replenishing working capital.
Are there plans to implement automation processes to speed up decision-making by the bank? For example, robotics in the process of considering grants from the state.
- Currently, the National Bank has already allowed the payment of interest on loans to non-residents, with some restrictions. In your opinion, when can we expect permission to buy currency and pay the principal amount (body) of a non-resident loan?
- According to your forecasts, how long will the restriction on the payment of royalties to non-residents last?
- Closure of currency control over prepayments for humanitarian goods. There are cases when banks lack documents that are legitimate under current customs legislation.
- How does the difference in NBU, interbank and cash exchange rates affect the banking system?
- How does the banking system prepare for possible power outages?
The meeting takes place within the framework of the club program.
If you are not a member of the club, a “Guest visit” is provided for you. You can use it once. The guest visit is valid only for the CFO. The organizers have the right to refuse participation, as the number of guest places is limited.
We will be happy to answer your questions.
Call +38 067 192 48 67, Svitlana Vikarenko