2021-12-02, Olga Solovyova: «International banking for clients»гостевое посещение
Topic: «International banking for customers: where to open accounts and how to work with banks?»
Format – online.
1. The process and features of opening accounts for non-residents – legal entities with Ukrainian beneficiaries.
2. Beneficiary from Ukraine: risks?
3. How to open accounts for individuals and in which bank?
4. The most popular mistakes when working with accounts.
5. Review of payment systems, AML and tax evasion.
6. Practical examples of working with EU and Swiss banks.
Speaker: Olga Solovyova, Member of the Board of AVIDBIZ. He has a degree in law and economics, a master’s degree in International Tax Law (LL.M University of Economics in Vienna, Austria), a certificate from the School of German Commercial Law (Free University of Berlin). Solovyova has been working as a practicing lawyer in the field of taxation since 1998.