2021-03-25, BDO in Ukraine: «The latest updates in the world of IFRS, which need to know the CFO»
Format – online.
– Updates to IFRS 9, IFRS 3 and other amendments.
– Amendments to COVID-19 and lease modifications.
– The impact of climate change on future financial reporting requirements.
– Priorities of global regulators.
– IFRIC agenda decisions 2020 (training costs for contract performance, sale and leaseback with variable payments, reverse factoring).
– Kateryna Rafalskaya – FCCA, IFRS Partner. Kateryna has more than 25 years of experience in IFRS, auditing and corporate governance, 10 of which are in the international audit network (UK). Has experience in the public sector; held the position of Deputy Chairman of the Audit Chamber of Ukraine and headed the Quality Control Commission. Kateryna Rafalska is currently focusing on projects that will improve the quality of IFRS financial reporting in Ukraine.
– Roman Gruba – CFA, FCCA, Head of Accounting Consulting and Transaction Support. General professional experience in financial consulting and investment business for more than 11 years. He has experience in both audit and consulting companies and in the real sector of the economy. Participated in the support of transactions in the markets of equity (ECM) and debt (DCM) capital.