2021-02-04, Discussion: «Certification of CFOs: ACCA, CIMA, ICFM, APM»
The meeting is part of the club program.
– ACCA, CIMA, IPFM, APCM, which to choose?
– Why do you need certification?
– Advantages, privileges and competitiveness?
– Where is it valued (countries)?
– What companies need it?
– Comparison with MBA diplomas.
– What knowledge do you need to have in preparation? How and where to prepare?
– Passing tests. Nuances, procedure, time, cost (review).
– Question and answer.
– Kateryna Ivleva, CEO of the Financial Academy Active;
– Yaroslava Kolomiets, CEO of the Financial Academy Active;
– Alexander Gachenko, Europe licensed certification tester AVAI;
– Denis Shchur, Regional Manager at ACCA;
– Yana Khlopetska, Ernst & Young Academy.
Moderator: Mykhailo Kolisnyk, President of CFO Club Ukraine, Professor of Finance at Lviv Business School (LvBS), Managing Partner of FINART Smart Solutions.